Insgesamt 494315
23-
Wahrscheinlichkeit 0 %
0 %
Letzte Bewertung: 30.01.2024
Dieses Gerücht teilen

V. Gyökeres to Chelsea FC?

16.01.2024 - 11:15 Uhr
O interesse de grandes tubarões europeus em Viktor Gyökeres começa a passar das palavras aos atos. Segundo Record apurou, nos últimos dias o Sporting recusou uma proposta do Chelsea, que oferecia 85 milhões de euros ...
Chelsea have offered €80m + €5m in add-ons for Viktor Gyökeres, but Sporting want them to meet the €100m release clause, according to Record.
V. Gyökeres to Chelsea FC? |#1
16.01.2024 - 11:19 Uhr
Quelle: x.com
Chelsea have NOT submitted any bid for Viktor Gyokeres despite recent reports.
V. Gyökeres to Chelsea FC? |#2
17.01.2024 - 05:19 Uhr
ALL SYSTEMS GYO Chelsea ‘launch £73m transfer bid for Gyokeres but Sporting instantly reject it as they hold out for release clause’
Sporting Lisbon are refusing to let the striker leave for less than his release clause.
CHELSEA have reportedly made an offer to sign Sporting Lisbon star Viktor Gyokeres.

The striker has been in scintillating form since his summer move from Coventry with 20 goals and ten assists in 24 games.

Chelsea need a forward and have been linked with a move for Gyokeres for several weeks.

And according to Portuguese outlet Record they have made an opening bid for the Swedish international worth £74million.

That offer has reportedly been rejected by Sporting, who are unwilling to let the forward leave for less than his £87m release clause.

Arsenal have also been credited with an interest in Gyokeres but the 25-year-old revealed he doesn't "care about any interested parties at the moment".

He said: "I think it’s a bit like when Sporting came in to sign me.

"I’m very happy here and I don’t care about any interested parties at the moment.

"I’m enjoying every day here and not thinking about what’s going on around me.

"Yes, there’s talk of big clubs, but for now it’s just news. That’s all."

Chelsea have alternative options in mind with Aston Villa striker Jhon Duran the most recent player to be linked.

The Blues reportedly have a shortlist of five names which includes Victor Osimhen and Dusan Vlahovic.
V. Gyökeres to Chelsea FC? |#3
17.01.2024 - 05:27 Uhr
Chelsea moving for Gyokeres
Chelsea have made an offer to sign Sporting Lisbon star Viktor Gyokeres.

Gyokeres has been in scintillating form since his summer move from Coventry with 20 goals and ten assists in 24 appearances.

According to Record, the Blues have made an opening bid worth £74million for the striker.

That offer has been rejected by Sporting, who are unwilling to let the Sweden international leave for less than his £87m release clause.
Chelsea moving for Gyokeres
Chelsea have made an offer to sign Sporting Lisbon star Viktor Gyokeres.

Gyokeres has been in scintillating form since his summer move from Coventry with 20 goals and ten assists in 24 appearances.

According to Record, the Blues have made an opening bid worth £74million for the striker.

That offer has been rejected by Sporting, who are unwilling to let the Sweden international leave for less than his £87m release clause.
V. Gyökeres to Chelsea FC? |#4
17.01.2024 - 08:25 Uhr
Chelsea line up Viktor Gyokeres & Jhon Duran moves - Paper Talk
Plus: Newcastle are planning a swoop for Atalanta star Ederson; Wolves are considering a move for Chelsea striker Armando Broja; West Ham have rejected an initial approach from Marseille for Said Benrahma; Cameron Carter-Vickers is wanted by West Ham, Nottingham Forest and Brentford
Chelsea have reportedly made an offer to sign Sporting Lisbon star Viktor Gyokeres.
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.