Geburtsdatum 10.05.1999
Alter 24
Nat. Indien  Indien
Größe 1,71m
Vertrag bis -
Position Rechter Verteidiger
Fuß
Akt. Verein Aizawl FC
Interessierter Verein Mohammedan SC (Kolkata)

Leistungsdaten: 23/24

Wahrscheinlichkeit 60 %
60 %
Letzte Bewertung: 22.04.2024
Dieses Gerücht teilen

Joe Zoherliana to Mohammedan SC (Kolkata)?

22.04.2024 - 09:04 Uhr
Update : Mohammedan Sporting set to sign Joe Zoherliana and Roccharzela .

#ISL #Indianfootball #Mdsc #TransferUpdate
Update : Mohammedan Sporting set to sign Joe Zoherliana and Roccharzela .

#ISL #Indianfootball #Mdsc #TransferUpdate
Quelle: twitter.com
Joe Zoherliana set to sign for Mohammedan Sporting Club

IndianFootball
Joe Zoherliana set to sign for Mohammedan Sporting Club

IndianFootball
DONE DEAL | Mohammedan SC are all set to announce the signing of Aizawl fullback Joe Zoherliana and NorthEast United winger Rochharzela on three-year contracts.
DONE DEAL | Mohammedan SC are all set to announce the signing of Aizawl fullback Joe Zoherliana and NorthEast United winger Rochharzela on three-year contracts.
Mohammedan Sporting signs Aizawl FC fullback Joe Zoherliana and NorthEast United winger Rochharzela on multi-year contracts.
Mohammedan Sporting signs Aizawl FC fullback Joe Zoherliana and NorthEast United winger Rochharzela on multi-year contracts.
ISL News: Mohammedan Sporting signs Rochharzela, Zoherliana before maiden Indian Super League campaign
Mohammedan SC won the I-League after beating Shillong Lajong earlier this month and followed Punjab FC to become the latest club from the league to earn promotion into the ISL.
I-League champion Mohammedan Sporting has signed Aizawl FC fullback Joe Zoherliana and NorthEast United winger Rochharzela on multi-year contracts, ahead of its debut Indian Super League (ISL) campaign.

Both players have joined the club on three-year contracts, with Rochharzela becoming the club’s first signing from an ISL club this season.

Mohammedan won the I-League after beating Shillong Lajong earlier this month and followed Punjab FC to become the latest club from the league to earn promotion into the ISL.

Rochharzela started his senior career with the then-I-League champion Aizawl FC and became the highest Indian goalscorer in the league in the 2019-20 season with six goals.

He later joined NorthEast United, becoming a crucial part of coach Khalid Jamil’s side that made it to the seminals in 2021, with three goal contributions in 12 appearances.

However, he fell in the pecking order of Juan Pedro Benali, the current NEUFC coach, with the 26-year-old playing just 11 minutes in the league this season.

Zoherliana, another former Highlander, is expected to strengthen the flanks, with the 24-year-old known for his ability to start counterattacks along the right. Despite being a full-back, he has four goals and an assist in the I-League this season.

Despite being a full-back, Zoherliana has four goals and an assist in the I-League this season.

Zoherliana will be a direct competitor of Vanlalzuidika Chhakchhuak at the right-back situation, providing a younger and more agile alternative to the Black Panthers.

The 24-year-old’s previous spell in the league – for NorthEast United – saw his club finish bottom (2022-23) and second from bottom (2021-22), respectively.
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.