Interessierter Verein Olympique Marseille

Leistungsdaten: 23/24

Wahrscheinlichkeit 0 %
0 %
Letzte Bewertung:
Dieses Gerücht teilen

Niklas Hult to Marseille?

14.06.2012 - 16:05 Uhr
Marseille is following the 22 years old player Niklas Hult since many long months. And as of today, the left offender midfield is making an excellent season beginning, thanks to him, Elfsborg is on the top of the Alvenskan. Marseille thinks that the Swedish International ( 1 cap ) is ready to make the "jump" to Ligue 1.

Interviewed by local press, Hult says '' I'm not always think about that. But this is clear that playing in a big championship is a childhood dream, everyone wants to become a pro.", he adds " There are so much offers that it will be difficult to say no. For myself, i am not stressed, i can play big roles in future, this will come". Marseille jnows what to expects then.

A source near from the player tells us in March that the France could be a seductive destination. "Indeed, there is a lot of interest from France and we are thinking that the gamestyle in Ligue 1 would fit for him ". But, "Les Phocéens" (Marseille) will not have an easy way to get Hult. Expressen, local press, is telling us that Porto and Ajax wants him too.
40% in Marseille, this player is very fast on FIFA haha!
Bisher hat noch niemand auf dieses Thema geantwortet.
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.